Open Gym Schedule:
Sundays: 3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Clean pair of shoes required
*Basketball, volleyball, climbing wall, open space*
Be a part of our team!. We are currently looking for additional volunteers who have the commitment to excel in this department. Firefighters are responsible for responding to emergency calls and attending training and drills.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Possess a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Reside within a 10 minute response time of a Cologne fire station.
- Must be able to maintain an attendance record of 25% for emergency calls, 50% for meetings and 75% for training.
The selection process includes an oral interview, background check, physical agility testing, and drug testing. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact the Cologne Fire & Rescue at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download an application form by Clicking Here.