For the convenience of our residents, the City of Cologne has multiple ways for you to pay for your utility services. Whether it’s dropping off your payment, mailing to City Hall, or handling your payments online, we make it fast and easy for you to pay for your utility services!
In person or By Mail:
- Mail your payment to: City of Cologne, PO Box 120, Cologne, MN 55322.
- Drop your payment in the drop box outside the Cologne Fire Station, 110 Louis St W.
- Drop your payment in the new drop box outside City Hall, 1211 Village Parkway.
- Bring your payment to City Hall during business hours (M-F 8-4:30).
Direct payment Plan:
- Direct Payment Plan will automatically withdraw full payment for your account from the checking or savings account you specify on the 15th of each month – no more late fees!
- You will continue to receive your bill in the mail.
- Fill out the Direct Payment Plan Authorization Form
- Attach a voided check
- Mail your form to: City of Cologne, PO Box 120, Cologne, MN 55322
- Drop your form in the drop box outside the Cologne Fire Station, 110 Louis St W. or the new drop box outside City Hall, 1211 Village Parkway
- Bring your form to City Hall during business hours (M-F 8-4:30)
Pay and manage your account online:
- View your utility bill online at our partner site, Payment Service Network
- Choose to have your bill emailed to you. You can either choose to continue to receive the paper copy or to receive your bill via email only.
- Set up recurring payments – set your own payment schedule.
- Make an immediate payment – make one payment.